Re: ActiveMQ & OSGI Startup

hqstevenson
I had a client with a similar requirement a while back, and what I wound up doing was writing a couple of simple bundles that dynamically registered OSGi services.  I need two - on for running in the same JVM as the ActiveMQ broker and another for running in a different JVM.

The bundle that ran in the same JVM watched for a JMX MBean to show up for the broker before it registered it’s service, while the bundle that ran in a separate JVM tried to connect to the broker and would registered the service once a connection could be made.  In both cases, the services were unregistered if the broker was unavailable.

Unfortunately I don’t have that code to share anymore.

Quinn Stevenson
[hidden email]
(801) 244-7758