[RESULT][VOTE] Website Update

jbertram
There were 6 binding +1 votes, 3 non-binding +1 votes, with no other votes
received. The vote has passed.

I'm working to get the website updated ASAP.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Website Update

christopher.l.shannon
As part of the update we also need to make sure to disable the other
buildbot process so it doesn't overwrite the new site anymore.  I assume
Infra has to do that.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 11:28 AM Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There were 6 binding +1 votes, 3 non-binding +1 votes, with no other votes
> received. The vote has passed.
>
> I'm working to get the website updated ASAP.
>

> Justin

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Website Update

jbertram
I've opened an INFRA [1] ticket to get this done.