RE: c++ api for activemq

Chouicha, Amine
Hi Nathan,

We are trying to test an Openwire-C client.  Could you share your code?  Thanks.

Amine.

RE: c++ api for activemq

Mittler, Nathan
I am unable to send my code to the [hidden email] list ...
apparently the server is unable to accept messages over 30k.  My code
was successfully sent (as far as I can tell) to the
[hidden email] list.  If anyone did not receive the
code and would like to, just contact me directly.

Regards,
Nathan Mittler

RE: c++ api for activemq

Mittler, Nathan
I've have posted my code under JIRA issue AMQ-517 (under ActiveMQ/JMS
Client).