Queue browser hasMoreElements blocks on empty

Queue browser hasMoreElements blocks on empty

Oleg Dulin
I need queue browser hasMoreElements method to return true/false and
not wait for messages to show up on the queue. Is there any way to
accomplish that ?

Oleg Dulin
NYC Java Big Data Engineer
http://www.olegdulin.com/

Re: Queue browser hasMoreElements blocks on empty

ceposta
Doesn't look like this blocking behavior is configurable at the moment.
Looks like it will try to pull messages if the prefetch is 0, otherwise
sits in a blocking-while loop. Can you open a jira to track this request?

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog