Queries

skoushik
Hello,
My name is Sumanth and I am a Software Developer looking into ActiveMQ apollo with OpenWire protocol.
I had a few questions about ActiveMQ and was wondering if you could help me out.
Firstly i was wondering where the brokers are hosted? can the clients connect remotely to brokers?
2) Brokers can have either Queue,Topics or durable subscriptions?
3) How is load balancing done with respect to Topics and Queue? since Topics replicate messages to all the consumers we use Durable subscription which provides the load balancing of the Queue??
Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Sumanth