Permission to edit wiki

James Green-3
Having found jmxtrans I've like to update the monitoring page. I have
signed the ICLA.

Thanks,

James

Re: Permission to edit wiki

dejanb
If you’re in asf-cla confluence group, you should be able to edit pages.

Dejan Bosanac
----------------------
Red Hat, Inc.
[hidden email]
Twitter: @dejanb
Blog: http://sensatic.net

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 11:18 AM, James Green <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Having found jmxtrans I've like to update the monitoring page. I have
> signed the ICLA.
>
> Thanks,
>
> James

Re: Permission to edit wiki

James Green-3
Apparently not. I was recently given permission to edit the camel wiki but
evidently that was more specific.

On 25 September 2014 15:10, Dejan Bosanac <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you’re in asf-cla confluence group, you should be able to edit pages.
>
> Regards
> --
> Dejan Bosanac
> ----------------------
> Red Hat, Inc.
> [hidden email]
> Twitter: @dejanb
> Blog: http://sensatic.net
>
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 11:18 AM, James Green <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Having found jmxtrans I've like to update the monitoring page. I have
> > signed the ICLA.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > James

Re: Permission to edit wiki

dejanb
I added your account (jmkgreen) explicitly. There must be something
misconfigured with user groups on the whole confluence level.

Dejan Bosanac
----------------------
Red Hat, Inc.
[hidden email]
Twitter: @dejanb
Blog: http://sensatic.net

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 4:17 PM, James Green <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Apparently not. I was recently given permission to edit the camel wiki but
> evidently that was more specific.
>
> On 25 September 2014 15:10, Dejan Bosanac <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > If you’re in asf-cla confluence group, you should be able to edit pages.
> >
> > Regards
> > --
> > Dejan Bosanac
> > ----------------------
> > Red Hat, Inc.
> > [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @dejanb
> > Blog: http://sensatic.net
> > ActiveMQ in Action: http://www.manning.com/snyder/
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 11:18 AM, James Green <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Having found jmxtrans I've like to update the monitoring page. I have
> > > signed the ICLA.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > James

Re: Permission to edit wiki