Openwire transport listening on two or more different ports.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Openwire transport listening on two or more different ports.

mclaudio76
Good morning,

i need your help on a configuration detail. Is it possibile to configurate ActiveMQ so that openwire protocol listens on both port A and port B, on the same interface ? Actually I have setup openwire transport as usual:

<transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:1443?maximumConnections=10000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600"/>

I wonder if is possibile to specify two entry to have for example

<transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:1443?maximumConnections=10000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600"/>
<transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:1445?maximumConnections=10000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600"/>

Thanks in advance.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Openwire transport listening on two or more different ports.

Tim Bain
Yes, it's possible.
On Jan 14, 2015 1:38 AM, "mclaudio76" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> i need your help on a configuration detail. Is it possibile to configurate
> ActiveMQ so that openwire protocol listens on both port A and port B, on
> the
> same interface ? Actually I have setup openwire transport as usual:
>
> <transportConnector name="openwire"
> uri="tcp://
> 0.0.0.0:1443?maximumConnections=10000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600
> "/>
>
> I wonder if is possibile to specify two entry to have for example
>
> <transportConnector name="openwire"
> uri="tcp://
> 0.0.0.0:1443?maximumConnections=10000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600
> "/>
> <transportConnector name="openwire"
> uri="tcp://
> 0.0.0.0:1445?maximumConnections=10000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600
> "/>
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Openwire-transport-listening-on-two-or-more-different-ports-tp4689882.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Openwire transport listening on two or more different ports.

mclaudio76
.... ok, but how ? is it just enough to place two definitions of openwire transport in configuration file  ? Can you give me an example ?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Openwire transport listening on two or more different ports.

tabish121@gmail.com
On 01/14/2015 11:22 AM, mclaudio76 wrote:
> .... ok, but how ? is it just enough to place two definitions of openwire
> transport in configuration file  ? Can you give me an example ?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Openwire-transport-listening-on-two-or-more-different-ports-tp4689882p4689911.html
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Why not just try it and see what happens?

The answer is that yes you can have more than one under normal
circumstances.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.
[hidden email] | www.redhat.com
skype: tabish121 | twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Openwire transport listening on two or more different ports.

mclaudio76
In reply to this post by mclaudio76
OK, sorry... I wasn't able to find documentation by myself.....
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Openwire transport listening on two or more different ports.

artnaseef
Just make sure they have different names - otherwise, things could get confusing.  However, I don't think the name would impact operation.