[NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ'

[NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ'

NuGet Gallery
User fuzzybair <[hidden email]> sends the following message to the owners of Package 'Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.7.2 (https://www.nuget.org/packages/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ/1.7.2)'.

The company I work for is stating the transition to .net core as a result of this announcement from Microsoft https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotnet/introducing-net-5/. ActiveMQ is a core piece of our system, and I have found that there is a ticket in for porting to dot net core https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-565. In the ticket it was indicated that the NMS API needed updated first, however version 1.8.0 was released 8 months ago. Is there an rough release date for an update to this library or is there a different package we should use?

    To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to the NuGet Gallery and
    change your email notification settings (https://www.nuget.org/account).

Privacy Statement (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839)
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 USA

Re: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ'

Havret
Hi,

If you don't mind using amqp instead of open wire you can try
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Apache.NMS.AMQP/

Havret