Node.js and ActiveMQ communication

xabhi
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I want to send messages between ActiveMQ and node server. Which STOMP client library is recommended?
I see there are two listed on http://activemq.apache.org/websockets.html.

Do these libraries implement features like acknowledgements, receipts, heart-beating, auto-failover between brokers etc.?

I see that stomp-websocket is not being maintained currently? Should I consider using this?

Which is more preferred by ActiveMQ community - Stomple or Stomp.js for use with Node.js?

Thanks,
Abhishek

Re: Node.js STOMP client recommendation

xabhi
This post was updated on .
Has anyone used JavaScript Stomp clients with ActiveMQ? Which Client library do ActiveMQ developers recommend?

Thanks,
Abhi

Re: Node.js STOMP client recommendation

xabhi
Hi,

I am looking at these two libraries - https://www.npmjs.com/package/stompit and https://www.npmjs.com/package/stompjs.

Has anyone used them before? Which one is recommended by ActiveMQ community?