Next Artemis Release

jlarkin
Hi,

Is there any information on when the next Artemis release will be - 2.6.4 /
2.7.0?

Looking to pick up some of the fixes that are in there.

Thanks,
John

Re: Next Artemis Release

jlarkin
jlarkin wrote
> Is there any information on when the next Artemis release will be - 2.6.4
> /
> 2.7.0?
> --
> Sent from:

I saw in the dev forum a release was planned for week of 3rd Dec - doesn't
look like this happened though?

Re: Next Artemis Release

jbertram
> I saw in the dev forum a release was planned for week of 3rd Dec -
doesn't look like this happened though?

That's correct.

Justin

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 7:10 PM jlarkin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> jlarkin wrote
> > Is there any information on when the next Artemis release will be - 2.6.4
> > /
> > 2.7.0?
> > --
> > Sent from:
> > http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html
>
> I saw in the dev forum a release was planned for week of 3rd Dec - doesn't
> look like this happened though?
>

> --
> Sent from:

Re: Next Artemis Release

clebertsuconic
I was busy with the refactoring on AMQP (PR just sent)

Would be too bad to cut a 2.6.4 release tomorrow and a 2.7.0 mid Jan?

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 8:26 PM Justin Bertram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > I saw in the dev forum a release was planned for week of 3rd Dec -
> doesn't look like this happened though?
>
> That's correct.
>

> Justin
>
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 7:10 PM jlarkin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > jlarkin wrote
> > > Is there any information on when the next Artemis release will be -
> 2.6.4
> > > /
> > > 2.7.0?
> > > --
> > > Sent from:
> > > http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html
> >
> > I saw in the dev forum a release was planned for week of 3rd Dec -
> doesn't
> > look like this happened though?
> >

> > --
> > Sent from:
> > http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html

Re: Next Artemis Release

jlarkin
clebertsuconic wrote
> Would be too bad to cut a 2.6.4 release tomorrow and a 2.7.0 mid Jan?

2.6.4 release would be good for now.

Thanks,
John