New to AmazonMQ from Rabbit

bretmh
Currently in the motion of moving our servers to EC2 and using all of Amazons
services.

I configured a AmazonMQ broker just fine. But I'm a tad confused on why the
Javascript AWS-SDK is very limited for MQ. You can't subscribe/publish,
although you can only view details about brokers and users.

TLDR

I'm new don't hurt me. What libraries are available to connect to amazon mq
and utilize their broker?

Re: New to AmazonMQ from Rabbit

jbertram
I can't speak to AmazonMQ in particular, but here's a list of
cross-language clients for ActiveMQ in general [1].

It's worth noting that this mailing list is for the ActiveMQ user community
in general. I'm not sure how many on this list are very familiar with
Amazon's particular offering. I'm certainly not. You may find
Amazon-specific resources serve you better (assuming those exist).

Justin

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/cross-language-clients

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 4:47 PM bretmh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Currently in the motion of moving our servers to EC2 and using all of
> Amazons
> services.
>
> I configured a AmazonMQ broker just fine. But I'm a tad confused on why the
> Javascript AWS-SDK is very limited for MQ. You can't subscribe/publish,
> although you can only view details about brokers and users.
>
> TLDR
>
> I'm new don't hurt me. What libraries are available to connect to amazon mq
> and utilize their broker?
>

> --
> Sent from:

Re: New to AmazonMQ from Rabbit

trevdyck
Hi, I'm from AWS.  Today we support all the clients Justin mentions in his
post, these are not yet integrated with the AWS SDK.