New Perl STOMP Module

Lionel Cons
For your information, I've uploaded today a new module to CPAN
allowing a Perl client to interact with a STOMP server. I tested it
against ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ and it seems to work fine.

See: http://search.cpan.org/~lcons/Net-STOMP.

This module provides an object oriented client interface to interact
with servers supporting STOMP (Streaming Text Orientated Messaging
Protocol). It supports the major features of messaging brokers: SSL,
asynchronous I/O, receipts and transactions.

I'm aware of the existence of Net::Stomp but this module does not
provide the functionality that we need and seems to be unsupported
(no reply from the maintainer).

If you use Perl and STOMP, feel free to give it a try and give me your
feedback.

Cheers,