Netty Kqueue

MichaelAndrePearce

Hi All,

As you know we added support in artemis for netty native epoll on Linux platforms earlier this year.

Since there is now netty native kqueue for MacOS/BSD, which has now had a good few releases and time in the wild on the netty project:

http://netty.io/wiki/native-transports.html

I would like to add this more due to the fact whilst server side predominantly seem to favour deployments in Linux env, thus epoll and aio.

We can have clients on almost any platform and for us we have clients that are on MacOS so to support KQueue would be great.

I am looking to implement this similar to how I did epoll.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone