.Net Rest services integration with ActiveMQ

.Net Rest services integration with ActiveMQ

bhattacharyyasom
Hello,

I have the following scenario that i want to address using queuing. I am not
very sure if this is feasible though.
So today i have a .NET rest services developed on the WebAPI interface that
receives JSON messages and calls different database procedures with that
parsed data.

Recently i came across a situation where under heavy stress we are getting
database connection timeout issues. I want to setup a scenario that does the
following,

i.The JSON request comes in to the Rest service.
ii.The Rest service sends down the parsed data to the MQ .
iii.Have a way to call the database procedures by reading from this parsed
data.

Can someone guide me through how to start/proceed with this work ?

Re: .Net Rest services integration with ActiveMQ

Tim Bain
How is this different from your previous question?