Need to subscribe to mailing list

Wayne201908
Hi,

I was trying to subscribe through
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/mailing_list/MailingListOptions.jtp?forum=2341805

However, I got rejected every time. Please subscribe me so that I can post
a question in the mailing list.

Thanks,

Wayne

Re: Need to subscribe to mailing list

jbertram
Nabble is a 3rd party website that provides a web-forum interface to
various mailing lists. To my knowledge it has no direct affiliation with
Apache, and personally I think it obfuscates the whole interaction with the
mailing list. Did you try subscribing to the mailing list by sending an
email to [hidden email] as noted on the ActiveMQ
website [1]?

Justin

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/contact/#mailing