Need help to setup failover activemq-artemis failover

Need help to setup failover activemq-artemis failover

fabienlroy
Hi,

After reading the docs and google, I could not find a step by step setup for
a replication failover setup of activemq-artemis.

What I need is hardware/network setup example with or without VIP/F5 and
server XML setup example.

Thanks

Fabien

Re: Need help to setup failover activemq-artemis failover

jbertram
Artemis ships with lots of examples, including examples that demonstrate
failover with replication HA. Take a look in the examples/features/ha
directory (e.g. examples/features/ha/replicated-transaction-failover).

Keep in mind that those examples are great for getting a single HA pair set
up, but if you're using replication then you're going to want at least 3
pairs to establish a valid quorum in order to avoid split-brain [1].

Justin

[1]
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/network-isolation.html

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:00 AM fabienlroy <[hidden email]>