Need Unix command to purge and delete queues and topics

Need Unix command to purge and delete queues and topics

Shital24
Hi Team,

Can you please help me to share Unix command to purge and delete queues,
also please share command to delete topics from ActiveMQ. We need this
command create script to purge and delete ActiveMQ queues and topics,
currently we are doing from web url "http://<<server
ip>>:8161/admin/queues.jsp" and "http://<<server ip>>:8161/admin/topics.jsp"

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Shital

Re: Need Unix command to purge and delete queues and topics

Tim Bain
You can use curl to hit a HTTP URL, either a Jolokia/JMX one (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/25752045/activemq-jolokia-rest-api-for-deleting-a-queue)
or you might be able to look at the links on the web console and determine
the pattern of those links.

Tim