Nack a message in Artemis core API

Riyafa Abdul Hameed
Hi,

Is it possible to Nack or reject a message in the Artemis core API? Or does
the message have a time frame after which it will be delivered to the next
consumer if it is not acked?

If a message is not to my liking I would like to reject it. How can I do
that?

Thanks,
Riyafa

Re: Nack a message in Artemis core API

jbertram
If you want to reject a message then when you create your consumer make
sure you set autoCommitAcks to false and then if you want to reject a
message invoke
org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.core.client.ClientSession#rollback(). See
this test-case [1] for an example.

Justin

[1]
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/c61f2d5324d11461efbb159d8e73847789cda8cf/tests/integration-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/tests/integration/client/SessionTest.java#L436

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 4:49 AM Riyafa Abdul Hameed <[hidden email]>

> Is it possible to Nack or reject a message in the Artemis core API? Or does
> the message have a time frame after which it will be delivered to the next
> consumer if it is not acked?
>
> If a message is not to my liking I would like to reject it. How can I do
> that?
>
> Thanks,
> Riyafa

Re: Nack a message in Artemis core API