NMS and camel delayer with header configuration

NMS and camel delayer with header configuration

magellings
Hi.

I'm trying to use the camel delayer with ActiveMQ 5.2 with the NMS ActiveMQ provider.  I can get the delayer to work when using the static delay method with the delay element, but not when using the simple element syntax.  I do not know what the precise value should be for the processAfter header.  Should it be epoch local time, epoch GMT, not epoch/something else.  Anyone know what value to set for the property/header to get this to work with NMS?

The following link (at the bottom of the page) shows the delayer spring config.  It's the absolute time with the header I'm trying to get to work.

http://fusesource.com/docs/router/1.6/defining_routes/XmlConfig-Processors.html#FMRS.Xml.Delayer