NMS and camel delayer with header configuration

NMS and camel delayer with header configuration

magellings
This post was updated on .
Hi.

I'm trying to use the camel delayer with ActiveMQ 5.2 with the NMS ActiveMQ provider.  I can get the delayer to work when using the static delay method with the delay element, but not when using the simple element syntax.  I do not know what the precise value should be for the processAfter header.  Should it be epoch local time, epoch GMT, not epoch/something else.  Anyone know what value to set for the property/header to get this to work with NMS?

The following link (at the bottom of the page) shows the delayer spring config.

http://fusesource.com/docs/router/1.6/defining_routes/XmlConfig-Processors.html#FMRS.Xml.Delayer