NMS. LinkCredit/consumerWindowSize

dotnetuser
Hello!
I have a slow receiver and there is no way to set the buffer size = 1.
Not only can you not set the setting via api, you can’t install it at all
without using your own adapters.
I suggest making this setting.

Re: NMS. LinkCredit/consumerWindowSize

Havret
Hi,

What implementation of NMS are you referring to?

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 7:42 PM dotnetuser <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello!
> I have a slow receiver and there is no way to set the buffer size = 1.
> Not only can you not set the setting via api, you can’t install it at all
> without using your own adapters.
> I suggest making this setting.
>

> --
> Sent from:
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-Dev-f2368404.html

Re: NMS. LinkCredit/consumerWindowSize

dotnetuser
This post was updated on .
nuget
Apache.NMS.AMQP 1.8.0 Sunday, November 10, 2019 (11/10/2019)
Apache.NMS (1.8.0)

My implementation.

https://gist.github.com/lobster2012-user/d6e2c2eac7f8ed3cfa5c0d06ecfa9cd3

(for linkCredit = 0  nothing comes, I use linkCredit=1)