Quantcast

NMS.ActiveMQ.Producer deal with OnProducerAck

NMS.ActiveMQ.Producer deal with OnProducerAck

xinchangan
I am using NMS.ActiveMQ packages to send byte stream through a Queue with asynchronous and non-persistent mode. I have set ProducerWindowSize to keep the producer from occupying too much memory on the side of broker. But It seems the ProducerWindowSize +ProducerFlowControl have no any effect on the usage of my broker's memory and make the ActiveMQ halt everytime.

Can I capture and deal with the notification  from the broker relevant to the excess of ProducerWindowSize? In fact I can't find a proper entry to get into OnProducerAck using NMS IMessageProducer interface. Are there any other solutions in the .net environment to cope with this issue?

Thanks.

Re: NMS.ActiveMQ.Producer deal with OnProducerAck

tabish121@gmail.com
The producer window size bits of NMS.ActiveMQ were not very well tested
so it could be there's a bug.  There is not access to the outside for
the events that are part of this exchange so nothing you can do on your
side.  If you want to debug and provide a fix and some tests we are
happy to accept contributions.

twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/