NFS Master/Slave - Permission Denied?

amerigo5
I am testing the ActiveMQ 4.1 snapshot.  And I am getting a permission denied error when I start the slave broker from a separate host using NFS Master/Slave topology.  My current configuration is the default values in activemq.xml.  I simply added masterConnectorURI and shutdownOnMasterFailure  in the broker element.  Any ideas on why I get the errors below:
FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: /activemq-data/journal/control.dat (Permission denied)

Thanks.

Re: NFS Master/Slave - Permission Denied?

chirino
does the user have the right file permisions to read and write that file?

On 8/7/06, amerigo5 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am testing the ActiveMQ 4.1 snapshot.  And I am getting a permission denied
> error when I start the slave broker from a separate host using NFS
> Master/Slave topology.  My current configuration is the default values in
> activemq.xml.  I simply added masterConnectorURI and shutdownOnMasterFailure
> in the broker element.  Any ideas on why I get the errors below:
> FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /activemq-data/journal/control.dat
> (Permission denied)
>
> Thanks.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com