Multiple consumer from same desktop - message loss

Multiple consumer from same desktop - message loss

VenkatG-2
Hi,

 In network broker environment when multiple consumers with different selector connected to slave broker some of the messages are getted dropped to some consumers. But if the same number of consumers connect to master broker I don't see any problem. Always the problem is reproducible when consumers are connected to slave broker.

Is it a know problem? How do I resolve this.

Thanks
 Venkat