Multiple client in ActiveMQ useing openwire-cpp API's

Multiple client in ActiveMQ useing openwire-cpp API's

arashad
Hi all,

 I am working on openwire-cpp ( for ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux
 machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default), in C++ .

 I have a separate sender and receiver and I am able to make them
communicate bi-directionally vi a single queue, and they are working fine.
But I am unable to do the same for the multiple clients. How I can make many
senders for a single receiver on one single queue (bi-directional). I am
sending code for this sender and receiver  Pls help me, my project is
delaying because of this.

 Thanks in advance........

 Thanks & Regards
 Arashad Ahamad