Message not sending from topic to subscriber

Message not sending from topic to subscriber

jsantew
I am trying to send a message from a topic to its subscribers but it only
shows that the message is enqueued. When I check the active subscribers it
shows that active = false. Why is my messaging not getting sent?

Re: Message not sending from topic to subscriber

Tim Bain
It sounds like your consumer is not connected. Do you in fact have a TCP
connection from the consumer process to the broker's ActiveMQ port
(typically 61616)?

And what do you see in the logs of both processes (broker and consumer)?

Tim

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018, 10:02 AM jsantew <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to send a message from a topic to its subscribers but it only
> shows that the message is enqueued. When I check the active subscribers it
> shows that active = false. Why is my messaging not getting sent?
>

> --
> Sent from:

Re: Message not sending from topic to subscriber

jsantew
I was able to figure out the issue. The message needed to be in a certain
format so it was getting stuck enqueued