Message loss while reconnecting to artemis if it is down

Message loss while reconnecting to artemis if it is down

pujitha
Hi,
while client is producing messages, if artemis server is down.. client is
looking for reconnecting again, if artemis server is up, client can able to
connect and send the messages.. but I have found message loss in this
process, unable to find out why it has happened and could you please suggest
a solution for this issue.

Thanks

Re: Message loss while reconnecting to artemis if it is down

gaohoward
Hi,
Make sure you use persistent messages if you don't want them lost. And your
client needs to resend the message on failure from the broker.

Howard