Message forwarding on two brokers not working for MQTT

Message forwarding on two brokers not working for MQTT

netlancer
Hi ,

I have setup two brokers A(sender) and B(receiver). both the brokers
have been configured with transport connector for mqtt protocol. only
broker A has been setup for network connector.AdvisorySupport is enabled.

I have 2 clients ( producer) connecting to broker A and consumer
connecting to Broker B. The topic is hierarchical in nature ( c.d ) .
since i am using mqtt protocol, both producer and consumer uses the
topic format  ( c/d)

Scenario 1
when  broker A is configured with empty dynamicallyIncludedDestination,
the consumer in broker B is able to get the message.

when broker A is configured with dynamicallyIncludedDestination as "c.*"
or "c.>" , the consumer in broker B is not able to get any message. The
message is never forwarded from broker A to B.

broker A configuration:
         <networkConnectors>
           <networkConnector name="brokerA"
uri="static:(tcp://localhost:61617)" userName="brokerAusr">
             <dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                 <topic physicalName="C1/#"/> or  <topic
physicalName="C1.*"/> or <topic physicalName="C1.> "/>
             </dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
           </networkConnector>
         </networkConnectors>

I am using 5.10-SNAPSHOT.

Please, can you let me know if there is anything wrong in the way i have
configured.

Thanks,
nl

Re: Message forwarding on two brokers not working for MQTT

netlancer
Hi,

 Please, can you let me know if this wildcard given is correct? As mentioned earlier, in the absence of dynamicallyIncludedDestination, the messages are received by the consumer.

Thanks,
nl