Memory leak when consuming frequently

Kmahesh045
Hi,
I am publishing 1000 messages per second and the otherhand I am receiving
the same messages. I am doing this process for more than an hour. While
doing this, the memory is increased to more than 2GB. This is happening olny
in AmazonMQ meanwhile Active MQ is working fine. I know this is not related
to ActiveMq but i hope AmazonMQ uses ActiveMq. So please let me know do I
want to change anything particularly for AmazonMQ or is this an existing
issue with AmazonMQ.

Re: Memory leak when consuming frequently

jbertram
Amazon MQ is based on ActiveMQ 5.x, but if you're only seeing this issue on
Amazon MQ and not on your instances of ActiveMQ then I recommend you get in
touch with Amazon support.

Justin