Maximum number of topics per broker

toolpusher2006
Hello,
   What is the maximum number of topics that can be configured on a single broker?
We are planning to run around a thousand separate durable topics and I was wondering if I can do this on one broker.
If not what are our options?
Thanks in advance.
-Hari Koduru

Re: Maximum number of topics per broker

James Strachan-2
On 12/13/06, toolpusher2006 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>    What is the maximum number of topics that can be configured on a single
> broker?

The only limit is RAM in the broker process

> We are planning to run around a thousand separate durable topics and I was
> wondering if I can do this on one broker.

Sure. Just watch your RAM usage in JMX to see how the RAM usage is
affected as you ramp up clients, destinations and subscriptions etc

--

James
-------