Maintainer?

Wes Bustraan
Who is the current maintainer of StompConnect? I have a bunch of improvements that I made for a company project that would like to share back to the community. Who would I contact about this?

- Wes Bustraan

Re: Maintainer?

Brian McCallister
(added cc: to stomp-spec list)

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Weston Bustraan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Who is the current maintainer of StompConnect? I have a bunch of improvements that I made for a company project that would like to share back to the community. Who would I contact about this?

That is an awfully good question. I don't know if anyone is actually active on it.

Assuming no one answers your email with a better answer ... are you willing to?

-Brian

- Wes Bustraan

Re: Maintainer?

James Strachan-2
We maybe should move stomp-connect over to github so its easier for
folks to submit pull requests
https://github.com/stomp

we could then document stomp-connect a little more on the stomp site too
http://stomp.github.com/

--
James
-------