MQTT consumers in Artemis

Brian Ramprasad-2
Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to get MQTT subscribers on a given address to be assigned to more than one queue on that address. I know that MQTT only knows about topics/addresses but it seems like they can only connect to the first queue created on that address and no other queues. I was hoping the broker would round robin them when there is more than one queue on a given address.

Is there any way to get around this?

Forgive me if I am missing something fundamental about how MQTT works.

Thanks
Brian R

Re: MQTT consumers in Artemis

brusdev
Hi Brian,

Please direct support questions to the ActiveMQ Users mailing list as
this list if for discussion of development of the broker itself.

Regards,
Domenico