MQTT WebSocket

释翼飘然
I'm using MQTT WebSocket,sometimes the client can not connect to the activeMQ.

However on the localhost/admin/connections.jsp the connection is created

Connector ws
Name  Remote Address  Active  Slow
example-605041351aMQTTSocket_1426037866truefalse

And I can not close the connection ,even I close the web client.

How is it going?

Re: MQTT WebSocket

William-2
yes, I have the exactly the same issue.
When I close the web page on which I had create a websocke, the system still display that the connection is connected.
It seems like the ActiveMQ system can not detect the close event on the page.
Is it a bug of MQ?  Or is there any way can avoid that?

William
2015/5/18