MKahaDB Configure To use One Adapter Per Queue

MKahaDB Configure To use One Adapter Per Queue

urciolo
Is there a way to configure the MKahaDB adapter to use one adapter per queue without having to explicitly lists all of the queues?  Our queues are numerous and dynamic in nature, and it would be painful to have to list these in the configuration.

Re: MKahaDB Configure To use One Adapter Per Queue

greenbean1
Is there a way to configure the MKahaDB adapter to use one adapter per queue without having to explicitly lists all of the queues?  Our queues are numerous and dynamic in nature, and it would be painful to have to list these in the configuration.

Re: MKahaDB Configure To use One Adapter Per Queue

gtully
That is not possible at the moment but would be a sensible enhancement. Can
you raise that in jira?
On 16 Dec 2011 16:41, "greenbean1" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a way to configure the MKahaDB adapter to use one adapter per
> queue
> without having to explicitly lists all of the queues?  Our queues are
> numerous and dynamic in nature, and it would be painful to have to list
> these in the configuration.

Re: MKahaDB Configure To use One Adapter Per Queue

seijoed
+1 on that, good idea!