Lost permissions on 3.x branch

ammulder
It seems like I no longer have commit privs on ActiveMQ 3.  Could
someone look into that and in the mean time apply the attached patch
and push a new 3.2.4 SNAPSHOT to the repo?

Thanks,
    Aaron

activemq-gbean-update.patch (13K) Download Attachment

Re: Lost permissions on 3.x branch

Bruce Snyder
On 4/5/06, Aaron Mulder <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It seems like I no longer have commit privs on ActiveMQ 3.  Could
> someone look into that and in the mean time apply the attached patch
> and push a new 3.2.4 SNAPSHOT to the repo?

You should be good to go now, Aaron. Let me know if you have any issues.

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)

Castor (http://castor.org/)