Lost messages.

dfco21
Hello,

Sorry if not the right location. I'm really not sure...

We're experiencing a problem with our ActiveMQ queue. We have a producer
(Cloud solution) which sends messages to an ActiveMQ queue.

Our issue is the following:
Erratically some of the messages are not delivered to the ActiveMQ queue and
are lost. We checked the producer's log and it shows no error. The volume is
very low (<10 messages).

In the screenshot, we can see that no messages have been delivered although
3 have been sent by the producer.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t378791/Bidon.jpg>

Hopefully, someone can recommend how to fix the issue.

Thanks, AEB

Re: Lost messages.

tabish121@gmail.com
On 11/21/2017 05:56 PM, dfco21 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry if not the right location. I'm really not sure...
>
> We're experiencing a problem with our ActiveMQ queue. We have a producer
> (Cloud solution) which sends messages to an ActiveMQ queue.
>
> Our issue is the following:
> Erratically some of the messages are not delivered to the ActiveMQ queue and
> are lost. We checked the producer's log and it shows no error. The volume is
> very low (<10 messages).
>
> In the screenshot, we can see that no messages have been delivered although
> 3 have been sent by the producer.
>
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t378791/Bidon.jpg>
>
> Hopefully, someone can recommend how to fix the issue.
>
> Thanks, AEB
>

> --
> Sent from: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-Dev-f2368404.html
> .

is for discussion of ActiveMQ project development

twitter: @tabish121
blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: Lost messages.

dfco21