Looking to Contribute

Atri Sharma
Hello,

I am looking to contribute to the project. I have enough experience with
messaging and data platforms so can pick up a large feature.

I recently raised my first Request for the project to add dish metrics.

Looking forward for suggestions.

Atri

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re:Looking to Contribute

KimmKing-2
Beginning with some exist issues, should be a smooth way.

At 2020-03-09 02:50:50, "Atri Sharma" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am looking to contribute to the project. I have enough experience with
>messaging and data platforms so can pick up a large feature.
>
>I recently raised my first Request for the project to add dish metrics.
>
>Looking forward for suggestions.
>
>Atri
>--
>Regards,
>
>Atri
>Apache Concerted

Re: Looking to Contribute

Atri Sharma
Thanks. Can you please suggest some that need attention?

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 10:42, KimmKing <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Beginning with some exist issues, should be a smooth way.
>
> At 2020-03-09 02:50:50, "Atri Sharma" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >I am looking to contribute to the project. I have enough experience with
> >messaging and data platforms so can pick up a large feature.
> >
> >I recently raised my first Request for the project to add dish metrics.
> >
> >Looking forward for suggestions.
> >
> >Atri
> >--
> >Regards,
> >
> >Atri
> >Apache Concerted

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: Looking to Contribute

jbonofre

It’s great to see some enthusiasm. You already pinged me on Slack and provide some guidance.

I said:
0. Select Artemis or ActiveMQ depending of your willing, experience, use case.
1. Be active on the mailing list (I’m thinking testing, helping, providing feedback).
2. Take a tour on Jira and see if you can find non assigned Jira on which you can work on.

Just a kindly reminder about Apache way: it’s based on meritocracy. So, don’t hesitate to pick up a feature and a fix and work on.

I can provide some inputs on Slack.

Just move forward !

Regards
JB

> Le 8 mars 2020 à 19:50, Atri Sharma <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hello,
>
> I am looking to contribute to the project. I have enough experience with
> messaging and data platforms so can pick up a large feature.
>
> I recently raised my first Request for the project to add dish metrics.
>
> Looking forward for suggestions.
>
> Atri
> --
> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted

Re: Looking to Contribute

Atri Sharma
Thank you! I will ping you on Slack

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 12:03, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It’s great to see some enthusiasm. You already pinged me on Slack and
> provide some guidance.
>
> I said:
> 0. Select Artemis or ActiveMQ depending of your willing, experience, use
> case.
> 1. Be active on the mailing list (I’m thinking testing, helping, providing
> feedback).
> 2. Take a tour on Jira and see if you can find non assigned Jira on which
> you can work on.
>
> Just a kindly reminder about Apache way: it’s based on meritocracy. So,
> don’t hesitate to pick up a feature and a fix and work on.
>
> I can provide some inputs on Slack.
>
> Just move forward !
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> > Le 8 mars 2020 à 19:50, Atri Sharma <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am looking to contribute to the project. I have enough experience with
> > messaging and data platforms so can pick up a large feature.
> >
> > I recently raised my first Request for the project to add dish metrics.
> >
> > Looking forward for suggestions.
> >
> > Atri
> > --
> > Regards,