Load Tests

Ramesh Bobba
Hi,

I have been running load where I am sending 10 messages of 2.5kb size. I
also have 2 durable clients subscribed for the topic. I am using the
default Derby as the persistent store. The problem I see is, the server
behaves fine for a while and after a certain point (at about 100000
messages), does not respond anymore. The clients get a JMS Exception and
disconnect. I have a couple of questions:

1. Why is this a problem? Is it a Derby issue?
2. While I am running load, all three of my clients are running but
the disk space usage keeps growing (usually to 1.9GB).

Thanks,

-- Ramesh.

Re: Load Tests

James Strachan-2
Which version are you using?

--

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

RE: Load Tests

Ramesh Bobba
I am using the latest 4.1 version. I see the same problem with 4.0.1 as
well.

-- Ramesh.

--

James