Links to ActiveMQ Archived Releases?

artnaseef
Today (maybe earlier), http://archive.apache.org was put into maintenance mode, making all of ActiveMQ's archived content unavailable (not to mention others).  This means that the download links on all release pages, except the latest one on each of the two maintained branches, fail to download.

I inquired with the infrastructure team and this was part of the response:

> We would also appreciate it if people could take the opportunity to find
> ways of using Apache products without relying too much on our archive to
> send out petabytes of data that could be obtained elsewhere.

Should links to ActiveMQ's archived releases be pointing a the Maven central location for the same instead of the archive server?