LDAP: userSearchSubtree=true produces Caused by: javax.naming.PartialResultException: Unprocessed Continuation Reference(s)

LDAP: userSearchSubtree=true produces Caused by: javax.naming.PartialResultException: Unprocessed Continuation Reference(s)

chinababuilla
Hi All,

I have a requirements for ActiveMQ to authenticate users from LDAP (Active Directory). Users scattered across many groups and search should be performed on all groups and userBase specified below.

Here is the details:

Exception:
Caused by: javax.naming.PartialResultException: Unprocessed Continuation Reference(s)

My Configuration:

LDAPLogin {
  org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule required
    debug=true
    initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
    connectionURL="ldap://{myldaphost}:389"
    connectionUsername="CN=myuser,OU=Prod,OU=Accts,DC=abc,DC=com"
    connectionPassword="mypassword"
    authentication=simple
    userBase="DC=abc,DC=com"
    userSearchMatching="(cn={0})"
    userSearchSubtree=true
    connectionProtocol=s
    roleBase="OU=Groups,DC=abc,DC=com"
    roleName=cn
    roleSearchMatching="(member=cn={1})"
    roleSearchSubtree=false
    ;
};

After reading few threads, I tried these things:
1. Provided an environment variable Constants.REFERRAL=follow by overriding the open() method from LDAPAuthorizationMap. No use. Looks like my custom class is not been used anywhere.

2. I added jvm parameter -Djava.naming.referral=follow to activemq.bat file and ran. Still no use.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Chinna