KahaDB introspection command-line tool?

paulgale
Does anyone know of a command line utility for examining the contents
KahaDB message store?

I am experiencing occasional store corruption and need to investigate why.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: KahaDB introspection command-line tool?

gtully
there has been an open issue for that for some time, I know there was
some work done by a colleague on some tooling based on the old amq
store reader tool but that needs to be resurrected.
Vote up https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3453 to get it on
the immediate radar.

--
http://redhat.com