Java Stomp client - connection and session handling

Java Stomp client - connection and session handling

diegoc
Hi there

I am using this Stomp client: http://grepcode.com/project/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.fusesource.stompjms/stompjms-client/

I have seen in the code and in the apache logs that for each session a new physical connection is created to the apollo server.

My idea was to have one shared connection (or a pool) and then multiple sessions to avoid so many connection start's and close's.

I tried with one shared session and several producers and it was slower than creating a new session each time.

Does anyone know how to avoid the creation of a physical connection for each session?

Thanks in advance
Diego