JMX : how to browse queues

fliot
Hi,

I'm using JMX from Jokolia, and I'm wondering how to obtain list of activeMQ queues (and eventually topics).

I didn't find anything here http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html for queue browsing/listing.

Thanks in advance,

Francois

RE: JMX : how to browse queues

Devlin
Hi Francois,

If you're using REST-to-JMX api from Jolokia, this is what you need:

https://jolokia.org/reference/html/protocol.html

Best,
Raffi

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email communications.

RE: JMX : how to browse queues

fliot
Thanks for you response,
And indeed, it's a very good begining of answer.

But I already now how to deal with Jolokia, and my accurate question is :
which  Mbean / Properties / ObjectName  / Attributes / Operations should I call to get queue listing ?

Thanks in advance,

Francois

RE: JMX : how to browse queues

Devlin
Francois,

The answer is in that documentation, either list or wildcard will work,

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email communications.

RE: JMX : how to browse queues

fliot
Indeed, wildcard !

mbean='org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=localhost,destinationType=Queue,destinationName=*', attribue='Name'

Thank you Devlin.