JMX MBeans Attributes documentation

Eric-AWL
Hi

Where can we find documents explaining all JMX MBean attributes ?

Eric-AWL

Re: JMX MBeans Attributes documentation

Bruce Snyder
On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Eric-AWL <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Where can we find documents explaining all JMX MBean attributes ?

There is no comprehensive document explaining these attributes. For
which attributes are you seeking a definition? Let us know and we'll
begin to document them.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: JMX MBeans Attributes documentation

Marc Schöchlin
Bruce Snyder schrieb:

> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Eric-AWL <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Where can we find documents explaining all JMX MBean attributes ?
>>

> There is no comprehensive document explaining these attributes. For
> which attributes are you seeking a definition? Let us know and we'll
> begin to document them.
>
> Bruce

Some attributes are documented here: http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html
(

I recommend to inspect the existing attributes/operations by using
"jconsole"
(this tool is included in your JVM) or "visualvm"
(https://visualvm.dev.java.net/).

Add the jmx systemproperties described in the mentioned document and connect
by using jconsole or visualvm.

If your are using a sun-jdk, you can connect directly to the running
java process
without specifying/defining a jmx-access/jmx.passwod file.

Best regards
Marc Schoechlin

Re: JMX MBeans Attributes documentation

Eric-AWL
Hi Bruce

It would be good to have a full documentation.

But my today problem would be to be able to detect a "global pause" due to a producer flow control behaviour.

It would be nicer if I could understand all the attribute values of the Queue or Topic MBeans ...

Eric-AWL

<quote author="bsnyder">
On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Eric-AWL <eric.vincent@atosorigin.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Where can we find documents explaining all JMX MBean attributes ?

There is no comprehensive document explaining these attributes. For
which attributes are you seeking a definition? Let us know and we'll
begin to document them.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/