JMSActiveMQBrokerInTime

Martin Lichtin
Hi, is this property still set by the broker server?
I'm not seeing it when consuming a message.. at least not when using Camel JMS consumer.

- Martin

Re: JMSActiveMQBrokerInTime

Tim Bain
Martin,

This isn't code I've looked at before, but if I'm reading
org.apache.activemq.filter.PropertyExpression correctly,
JMSActiveMQBrokerInTime is an expression that maps to the message's
getBrokerInTime() method, so it wouldn't be set in the message headers per
se but it would still be available to be evaluated. Does that answer the
question you're asking?

Tim