JMS to JMS Bridge Questions (again)

jcarreira
Here's the scenario:

I'm trying to set up our server(s) with embedded broker(s) to bridge to a JBoss 3.2.0 machine. I haven't had any luck getting Topics to work because I can't seem to find a TopicConnectionFactory in JNDI, but I can browse the Queues on the JBoss machine with HermesJMS. The first usecase I'm trying to implement is: when a new BuyerOrganization is added to our machine, we need to send a message across the Queues to them so they can set some things up.

Here's what I have configured so far:

<amq:jmsBridgeConnectors>
            <amq:jmsQueueConnector name="NewBuyer-Outbound"
                                   localConnectionFactoryName="jmsConnectionFactory"
                                   jndiOutboundTemplate="#remoteJndi"
                                   outboundQueueConnectionFactoryName="UIL2ConnectionFactory"

                <amq:outboundQueueBridges>
                    <amq:outboundQueueBridge producerQueue="#newBuyerQueue" outboundQueueName="queue/InvoicePlusNewBuyerQueue"/>
                </amq:outboundQueueBridges>
            </amq:jmsQueueConnector>
        </amq:jmsBridgeConnectors>

What I'm trying to do is to bridge from my previously defined newBuyerQueue locally, to the Queue bound at "queue/InvoicePlusNewBuyerQueue" on the JBoss box. If I change that part it does figure out that there's no Queue bound to JNDI by that name, so I'm relatively confident about that one... for the consumerQueue or producerQueue attributes of the outboundQueueBridge element, it's less clear... What I'm seeing is that it's creating a "queue/InvoicePlusNewBuyerQueue" locally with one bound consumer, so it seems like it's just using the name of the remote Queue as the local Queue and ignoring me. As to whether it's bridging across... I'm still not sure. I'd know better if I could get it to listen to the right Queue ;-)

Re: JMS to JMS Bridge Questions (again)

jcarreira
Anyone know how this is supposed to be configured?

Re: JMS to JMS Bridge Questions (again)

jcarreira
C'mon... somebody has to know how this is configured???