JMS implementation

soussou97
Hi;

I search a good implementation that allows to get and send of JMS messages using any JMS provider (MOM) with of JMS message containing XML file or Java objects (I use Jboss as Server).

regards;

Re: JMS implementation

sileshi
For what you wanted to do all JMS implentation that include
ActiveMQ, JBoss MQ, etc...
You at least need to do the following:
1. Need to serialize tou Java object or UTF8 encode XML
2. Create BytesMessage using the byte array from above streams
3. Send it
 and need to the reverse at reception.

That is all!

soussou97 wrote
Hi;

I search a good implementation that allows to get and send of JMS messages using any JMS provider (MOM) with of JMS message containing XML file or Java objects (I use Jboss as Server).

regards;

Re: JMS implementation

soussou97
Hi;

please you would have an example ?

Thank's

sileshi wrote
For what you wanted to do all JMS implentation that include
ActiveMQ, JBoss MQ, etc...
You at least need to do the following:
1. Need to serialize tou Java object or UTF8 encode XML
2. Create BytesMessage using the byte array from above streams
3. Send it
 and need to the reverse at reception.

That is all!

soussou97 wrote
Hi;

I search a good implementation that allows to get and send of JMS messages using any JMS provider (MOM) with of JMS message containing XML file or Java objects (I use Jboss as Server).

regards;

Re: JMS implementation

sileshi

<quote author='soussou97'>

>please you would have an example ?

You can use ActiveMQ and it comes with sample Java JMS message
producer and consumers in the examples directory. You can build
it with any build.xml file it comes with.

-Sileshi