JDBC string for DerbyDB

sparky2708
Does anyone know what the proper JDBC string is to connect to the DerbyDB that is bundled with ActiveMQ. I tried a few I found on: http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/develop/develop14.html#HDRSII-DEVELOP-22102

but I can't seem to hit it from JaySQL. I am assuming the driver should be (as printed in activeMQ):
INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized: [apache_derby
_embedded_jdbc_driver]

Any idea what the JDBC connection string should be? (can it be printed to stdout in the console when ActiveMQ starts up?)

JACKPOT

sparky2708
Guessed it:

was trying (according to their website):
jdbc:derby:D:\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\activemq-data:derbydb

This one worked:
jdbc:derby:D:\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\activemq-data\derbydb