Is there anyway to set the brokers trustManager via configuration?

Is there anyway to set the brokers trustManager via configuration?

jeffrey
I know that as part of the ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory class you are able to set the trust manager though the function
void setKeyAndTrustManagers(KeyManager[] km, TrustManager[] tm, SecureRandom random)

Is there any way to do the same thing with some configuration for the broker itself?

Thanks

Re: Is there anyway to set the brokers trustManager via configuration?

gtully
you can configure an sslcontext in the xml config. peek at the schema
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.9.0-schema.html#sslContext

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: Is there anyway to set the brokers trustManager via configuration?

gtully
example from the unit tests -
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/trunk/activemq-unit-tests/src/test/resources/org/apache/activemq/transport/tcp/activemq-ssl.xml

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: Is there anyway to set the brokers trustManager via configuration?

jeffrey
Thanks,

I knew about some of the sslContext tags, but I have never seen this schema page before. This should be helpful. The example in the unit tests doesn't show usage of the trustManagers tag, but I will mess around and see if I can get it to work.

gtully wrote