Is there any suggestion to turnoff or escape JMS translation header 'type' to JMSType ?

Is there any suggestion to turnoff or escape JMS translation header 'type' to JMSType ?

rkvtsn
Is there any suggestion to turnoff or escape JMS translation header 'type' to JMSType ? I need to use exactly 'type' from header as property of ByteMessage. (can't add code to JMS server)
For using AMQP I have to use 1.0 version clients on Python, so it is only python-qpid-proton. But it can't  works with Protobuf. I've got wrong bytes on JMS server.

Thanks for any help!